SCE America were at the GameStop Expo in Las Vegas this weekend providing a presentation that would please all you hardcore PlayStation fans. They unveiled a list of 21 publishers that have committed to providing Sony’s next-gen console with exclusive content on their video games.
This comes just after the Xbox One got quite a few exclusive downloadable content packs for EA Sports FIFA 14 title that’s out next month. Although details are still few and far between, we can pretty much guess that most of the content will be in the form of DLC’s. and beta testing.
The exclusive rights are for the PS Vita, PS3, PS4 and PlayStation Mobile, the full list can be viewed below thanks to Gematsu publishing it today.
- Activision Blizzard – Will be providing Diablo 3 content
- Bethesda Games – Exclusive beta for the PlayStation 4 version of The Elder Scrolls Online
- Bluepoint Games – Sony Classics making their way to next-gen platforms
- Bungie – Will be providing Destiny the video game content
- Capcom – Deep Down content
- Disney Interactive
- EA Games
- Insomniac Games
- Nordic Games
- Rockstar Games
- Sanzaru Games
- Square Enix
- Sumo Digital
- Ubisoft – Watch Dogs and Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag content
- Warner Bros. Giving Batman Arkham Origins content
- Zindagi Games
More information on all of these publishers and what type of content that they’ll be providing as exclusivity for the PS4 will be revealed over the coming weeks and months ahead. Stay tuned to find this out and more, leave a comment on this story below and let us know what you think.