It’s been a rather busy day for Sony, as they’ve just announced that a 15th Anniversary edition of Gran Turismo 6 will be available and all the details you’re going to need.
If gamers pre-order the racing simulator at GameStop for £38 /$60, they’ll automatically receive the anniversary upgrade bonuses that include a copy of Beyond the Apex II app, custom paint chips, a PSN avatar, 20 additional cars and a race suit and helmet.
Sony Computer Entertainment only just recently released concept footage in the way of a trailer for GT6 last month in May. The hype is most certainly revving up as the date draws near for the official launch.
GameStop have revealed that they’ll give out more info regarding the package in due course, but for now only limited details are being leaked. If gamers choose to pre-order the game at online retailer Amazon, they’ll receive $1 million in Gran Turismo 6 credits which can be spent on new cars.
GT6 GameStop Pre-Order Content
Check out the full list of what you’ll receive when pre-ordering the game from GameStop below:
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car ’08
- TRD 86 Racing ’08
- SRT Viper GTS ’13
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 Race Car ’11
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 ’11
- Lotus Europa (type54) ’68
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept ’08
- BMW Z4 GT3 ’11
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 ’11
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport ’13
- KTM X-BOW R
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) ’14
- Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11
- Tesla Model S Signature Performance ’13
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 ’13
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale ’11
- Ford Focus ST ’13
- Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 ’12
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage ’10
- Alpine A110 1600S ’68
Will you be claiming the pre-order bonuses and getting your copy early? Tell us more, by commenting in the box designated below.
About The Author
Stephen is the proud owner of a popular gaming news website GLN, where he provides the latest updates on everything gaming-related. With a passion for video games that dates back to his childhood, Stephen is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and expertise with fellow gamers around the world.