2K Sports has recently released an update for PGA Tour 2K23, which includes several new features and improvements. The update, known as 1.14, is centered around Clubhouse Pass Season 3 and is expected to provide a more immersive and engaging experience for players.
This update introduces new content, such as additional challenges, courses, and gear to the game, as well as new game modes that allow players to compete against each other in exciting ways. Furthermore, the update includes performance improvements, bug fixes, and other enhancements that should improve the overall stability and functionality of the game.
The developers have also promised ongoing support for the game, with regular updates and new content to be released in the future. Players can expect more exciting features and improvements in the coming weeks and months as 2K Sports continues to work on PGA Tour 2K23.
Patch 1.14 Details
- The ELO resetting to the minimum after players lose their first ranked match
- Golfers starting off with an incorrect amount of strokes when viewing the FedExCup Stroke Adjustment leaderboard
- The First Round Reward UI still appearing during a round after the user claims the reward
Additionally, the update includes general gameplay improvements and stability enhancements.
- The recently added Asset Pack in the UK now includes a variety of objects, such as a modular castle, playground equipment, a chip shop, bridges, boats, and many more.
The Clubhouse Pass
- The update provides compatibility for the content of Clubhouse Pass Season 3.
About The Author
Stephen is the proud owner of a popular gaming news website GLN, where he provides the latest updates on everything gaming-related. With a passion for video games that dates back to his childhood, Stephen is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and expertise with fellow gamers around the world.