The Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+ will be arriving on Steam as early as next month Namco Bandai have announced.
If gamers pre-purchase the title via Steam, they’ll get the “All You Can Eat Add-on Pack” completely free. The add-on pack contains the following features and benefits:
- Pac is Back Set: Transport all your courses into the world of “Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures”!
- Rally-X Set: Pac-Man’s automotive makeover! New skins, characters and BGM that will turn all your courses into Rally-X races.
- Re-entrance BGM: Pac-Man CE DX main menu “Entrance” remixed and extended version now playable during the races.
- Big Eater Course: A new challenge with more ghosts on screen that you can eat and in which it will be vital to manage your way out while still powered-up.
- Pac Steps BGM: Enjoy new organic-sounding music centered on real instruments or electronic music built around distorted synth tracks.
- Mountain Course: A technical mountain-like course in which ghosts might take shortcuts to catch up with you.
- Dig Dug Set: Dig Dug tries it Pac-man style! New skins, characters and BGM that will turn all your courses into Dig Dug adventures.
- Championship III & Highway II courses: Highly popular Highway and Championship II maps redesigned for an increased challenge in which using bombs strategically will be absolutely crucial to beating the top scores.
The latest Pac-Man game is extremely addictive and has plenty of game-modes for players to not lose interest too quick. Not to mention that there’s a really decent soundtrack to with the title as well. Will you be getting the latest Pac-Man game? Let us know by using the comments field designated below.