Shorebound Studios have announced their new tower defence zombie shooter Dead Sky today. The developers are best known for their work on Spectraball, and their new installment will look to go down well with tower defence and undead mad gamers.
Take a look at the official trailer below, and some additional screens are also available to view at the footer of this page too.
Here’s the full list of features that’s expected in the title below:
- – Online Leaderboards – Traditionally compete with all your friends and various players from all around the world to see your rank grow.
- Wide-Ranging Single Player – Play through an explosive single-player mode, shooting hordes of zombies, gunning from choppers, and much more in a total of 9 unique missions.
- Co-operative Multiplayer – fight with yourself and up to a total of three of your buddies into a crazy, horde based, multiplayer world. Survive for as long as possible, creating a quality defensive base and taking down the vast zombie horde.
- Use The Crafting System Feature – Craft a massive variety of defensive items which include barricades, traps, and turrets to make your headquarters the most safest destination ever!
- 30+ Weapons, Zombies and Powerups – Dead Sky will feature a vast amount of unique weapons, powerups and zombies for use in the game.
Dead Sky hits Windows PC, Linux, and Mac later this fall, it’ll also become available through Steam Greenlight as well. We’ve sorted our an image gallery so that you can check out some screenshots on the shooter as well below.
About The Author
Stephen is the proud owner of a popular gaming news website GLN, where he provides the latest updates on everything gaming-related. With a passion for video games that dates back to his childhood, Stephen is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and expertise with fellow gamers around the world.