Suicide Squad Game Offers Nostalgic Comic Costumes for pre-order bonus.
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League reveals classic comic outfits as pre-order bonus.
- Harley Quinn, Deadshot, King Shark get costumes based on original designs.
- Comes after two delays for the anticipated DC co-op shooter.
- Developed by Rocksteady Studios, known for Batman: Arkham series.
- Trailer showcases all the costumes fans can get.
- Fans torn on third-person shooter elements but eager to play as Squad.
- Launches February 2024; set in Arkham universe with Justice League gone bad.
The upcoming DC co-op shooter Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League aims to delight fans by including classic comic-inspired alternate outfits for its anti-hero characters. Players who pre-order will gain access to the nostalgic cosmetics. Watch the official trailer below and see all the costumes for yourself!
Developed by acclaimed Batman: Arkham studio Rocksteady, Suicide Squad revolves around Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang and King Shark battling a rogue Justice League.
Homages to Original Designs
As a pre-order bonus, each Squad member gets a skin based on their original comic looks:
- Harley Quinn: Iconic red-and-black jester costume
- Deadshot: Silver mask with red jumpsuit
- King Shark: Dark blue singlet
- Captain Boomerang: Blue jacket and hat ensemble
It’s a treat for longtime DC fans to sport these classic outfits while unleashing abilities on foes.
Building Anticipation After Delays
Rocksteady has ramped up promotional videos recently after two significant delays for Suicide Squad since its 2020 announcement.
Some are uncertain about the third-person shooter approach. But playing as the chaotic Squad itself has appeal.
Combat, Progression and More
Recent deep dives have spotlighted the game’s story, progression systems, and how unique movesets sync up during team fights.
The pre-order outfits video notably features voice work from the late Kevin Conroy as Batman, reprising his legendary animated take before passing.
Launching in Arkham Universe
As an Arkham series spinoff, Suicide Squad is set in a continuity where Batman is missing and the Justice League has gone rogue under Brainiac’s control.
Fans eagerly anticipate uniting the divisive criminals to save the day when the title hits PlayStation, Xbox and PC in February 2024.
The early comic outfits let players revisit the Squad’s roots. And the steady video reveals aim to keep hype high after long waits. Soon fans will finally suit up and wreak havoc as the lovable anti-heroes.
About The Author
Stephen is the proud owner of a popular gaming news website GLN, where he provides the latest updates on everything gaming-related. With a passion for video games that dates back to his childhood, Stephen is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and expertise with fellow gamers around the world.