The next chapter in the long-running DC Universe Online story has been announced by Sony Online Entertainment, and it’s called Sons of Trigon.
The eighth downloadable content pack for DCUO will give players the option to play as Wonder Woman, or her adversary, Circe, in more new action-packed solo and high-level multiplayer adventures. The idea is to confront Trigon on a quest for power or peace.
New Legends PvP characters Cheetah, Donna Troy and the 11th Power, Celestial will also be introduced.
“In Sons of Trigon we finally get the answers to some critical questions that have been left unresolved since DCUO launched more than two years ago,” said Jens Andersen, who’s the senior creative director.
“Players get to explore a nightmare version of Gotham like nothing they have seen before, while battling alongside Wonder Woman or Circe to eventually defeat Trigon and restore peace, or steal Trigon’s power for their own use.”
The Sins of the Father storyline carry’s on into the new Sons of Trigon DLC which makes the story develop even more. The following is accessible via the latest downloadable content pack:
- New Feats and Collections
- New Legends PvP characters Cheetah and Donna Troy
- New alert – featuring a final battle with Trigon
- New Celestial Power, focused on Healing abilities
- New Gear, including PvE iconic gear based on Brother Blood and Raven
- Three new duos battling Trigon’s sons who represent six of the seven deadly sins
- New shared area – Gotham City reduced to a wasteland – featuring daily solo missions
Legendary members will be able to download Sons of Trigon for free, free and premium members will be able to purchase the pack through the official DCUO website, the in-game Marketplace or via the PSN.
It’ll be heading your way this fall on the PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.