Saints Row 4 will be getting a super-cool replica dubstep gun after all! The gun looks incredibly unique and can actually play music too.
The work of art will have four inputs so you can play your favourite tunes, which will include a radio. The trigger on the gun is used to pause and play your music at your hearts content, which is a really nice touch. The weight of the replica is 3.5KG, so it’s not as heavy as people may think.
All of the guns features can be seen below:
- Custom pearlescent finish
- Easy Touch Button controls
- Four inputs, SD card, Line in 2, radio connectivity and some USB ports
- A black custom case which is finished in aluminum so that the replica is kept in good condition when not being used
- Trigger activated pause and play function
- A powerful rechargeable lithium ion battery which provides a whole hour of uninterrupted use
- Multitude of jazzy lights
- Pre-loaded SD card with a collection of authentic Saints Row IV dubstep tracks
Please note, that if you are a big fan and want one of these exclusive guns, there are only three that are going to be produced. How to receive on of the three is yet to be announced, but we’re guessing that there will be some kind of competition involved.
Make sure you check back with us, as we’ll update you and give out the details on how to get one as soon as the news hits us.
Saints Row 4 will be shooting it’s way to the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on August 20th in North America, and European shores on August 23rd 2013.