The final chapter in the Battlefield 3 saga is coming to an end, with (End Game) the latest and last downloadable content available for the game being dated. The DLC expansion will be released for the Windows PC, Microsoft Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation 3.
It will be the PlayStation 3 premium members who will be the very first owner of the final pack. The DLC comes out for the PS3 on Tuesday, 5th March, and PS3 owners who don’t own a membership will have to wait a further two weeks on March 19th for $14.99/£9.98.
The same price applies for the PC version and Xbox 360 version too, although you can use 1200 MP instead. The release date for the Xbox and PC versions will be March 26th, so put that down in your calender.
Battlefield 3 End Game will include Air Superiority and Capture the Flag game modes. Four additional new maps, a drop-ship, and 3 new vehicles to play around in. Here’s the lowdown on what you can expect.
B3 End Game Info:
- Maps and Environments: The DLC typically introduces new maps and environments designed specifically for intense multiplayer battles. These maps often feature diverse landscapes, including forests, open fields, and urban areas, providing varied combat scenarios and strategic opportunities.
- Game Modes: End Game introduces new game modes or variations on existing modes, adding fresh gameplay experiences for players. These modes can range from objective-based scenarios to vehicle-focused gameplay, providing unique challenges and objectives.
- Vehicles: The DLC often includes new vehicles or expands the vehicle roster in Battlefield. Players may gain access to additional land, sea, or air vehicles, each with their own strengths and capabilities. This enhances the vehicular warfare aspect of the game and offers more options for players to dominate the battlefield.
- Assignments and Unlocks: There will be brand new assignments, challenges, and unlocks for players to pursue. These can include weapon skins, cosmetic items, dog tags, or even new weapons and equipment, giving players a sense of progression and rewards for their achievements.
- Customisation Options: The DLC may expand the customisation options for players, allowing them to personalise their soldiers, vehicles, and weapons with unique camouflages, emblems, and attachments. This enhances player expression and adds visual variety to the game.
So that’s it for B3 for now, you’ll just have to wait for the next installment once you’ve played through all the DLC and game modes. If you need anymore information then the Battlelog on the official website is a great resource.
About The Author
Stephen is the proud owner of a popular gaming news website GLN, where he provides the latest updates on everything gaming-related. With a passion for video games that dates back to his childhood, Stephen is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and expertise with fellow gamers around the world.