With the release of its third season, Call of Duty: Warzone 2 has introduced a new faction in the DMZ game mode, entitled “REDACTED”. This addition not only provides players with more missions to undertake, but also serves as a tutorial for Warzone 2 DMZ’s latest features and offers challenging jobs that require a particular level of skill.
The Dealmaker mission belongs more to the introductory category, as it familiarises players with the newly added barter mechanism in buy stations. This task isn’t as tough as some of the previous season’s challenges, but it may still pose a challenge for the unprepared. As with all things in DMZ, success relies on a mix of skill and luck, so arm yourself with a reliable weapon and prepare for combat.
Al Mazrah Resource Gathering
To kick off the Dealmaker mission in Warzone 2 DMZ, players must gather three specific items: a golden skull, gas can, and an electric drill. It’s important to have all three in your inventory to proceed to the next step of the mission. Luckily, you only need to find one of each item.
Electric drills are commonly found in lootable areas where tools and machinery are present, such as garages, warehouses, and workbenches. Check toolboxes and similar containers for a chance to find them. As of Season 3, electric drills may also appear as world items on tables.
Gas cans can be found in gas station convenience stores and other locations where fuel is stored or used. Keep an eye out for them while looting, as they may also appear in places where electric drills spawn.
How to Locate Golden Skulls in Warzone 2’s DMZ Mode
Obtaining golden skulls in Warzone 2 DMZ can be quite challenging due to their rarity. These items only spawn in specific locations in Al Mazrah, and even then, they may not always be available. Here are the three main ways to obtain golden skulls:
- Sawah Hotel Room 302 (D-7): This specific hotel room is a potential spawn point for a golden skull in Warzone 2 DMZ’s Al Mazrah map. Players should search the room thoroughly and check for any possible hiding spots where the item could be.
- Police stations: These locations are a potential source of golden skulls, as they often contain locked rooms or safes that could hold valuable items. Players should search the station thoroughly and look for any clues or codes that could unlock these areas.
- Safes: Golden skulls have a chance to spawn in safes, which can be found in various locations throughout Al Mazrah. Players should keep an eye out for safes and try to find the combination or key to unlock them, as they could contain valuable loot, including the elusive golden skull.
When exploring the mentioned points of interest, prioritise searching for orange supply caches as they may contain golden skulls. Additionally, Room 302 located in the Sawah Hotel is a potential spot for these items, however, the room is locked and can only be entered with the corresponding key.
All Police Stations in Al Mazrah and Where to Find Them
While police stations in Al Mazrah can be entered by anyone, they are often filled with enemies and the likelihood of encountering other players is high. There are three police stations in Al Mazrah, each with its own map-grid location:
- Al Mazrah City: located at F-2 on the DMZ map
- Al Sa’id City: located at D-6 on the DMZ map
- Mawizeh Marshlands: located at G-5 on the DMZ map
The reliability of safes as a source of golden skulls is lower compared to the previous two sources. This is because the spawn location and actual contents of safes are more random. However, players should still try to open them as they can provide substantial cash rewards. It is important for players to be prepared to defend themselves against attacking NPCs.
A certain way to obtain a golden skull in Warzone 2 DMZ is by eliminating the Scavenger, a non-playable character that typically emerges in the vicinity of where other players have been defeated. Engage other teams to draw out the Scavenger and his entourage, and then eliminate them to secure a free golden skull.
Players must collect all the required items and exchange them at a buy station for a Secure Backpack to complete the mission, as marked automatically. That’s it, you’ve successfully finished the Dealmaker Mission. For more tips and guides on the game make sure to check out our dedicated Warzone 2 page as it’s updated regularly and comment down below if you’re having any trouble.