The PBE patch notes for Valorant’s 6.08 update have been released, giving players a sneak peek into what’s to come with the upcoming update. Among the changes are updates to several Agents, including a new and improved in-game portrait for Gekko aimed at enhancing both gameplay and quality consistency. It’s important to note that these patch notes are not the end-product and more will be added. Take a look at the full patch notes for the Valorant 6.08 PBE update below.
The community manager for Valorant made a statement prior to revealing the latest PBE update patch notes, saying,“As always, we’re available to assist you in navigating the PBE if something stops functioning, but this isn’t the ideal location for general game feedback. PBE will be closed on Monday, April 24, 2023 at 11 am PST. The weekend of April 21 on PBE will be centered around updates for Gekko and Killjoy.”
Valorant PBE Update 6.08 Patch Notes
- Bind rotates are now available in the Competitive and Unrated queues following the update.
- Icebox rotates has been removed from the Competitive and Unrated queues after the update.
- Nanoswarm (C):
- Reveal radius increased from 350 to 525.
- Updated audio for Nanoswarm.
- Audio loop now stops when Killjoy is killed or suppressed.
- Improved feedback for enemies when they destroy Nanoswarm.
- Nanoswarm is revealed when disabled.
- Other Abilities:
- Updated visuals for Killjoy’s ultimate Lockdown (X) when destroyed.
- Removed yellow warning UI indicator for enemies of Killjoy’s Lockdown (X).
- Updated sounds for deactivated Turret (E) and Alarmbot (Q) to be more distinct.
- Wingman’s (Q) planting and defusing audio have been improved for better clarity during chaotic combat situations.
- The unclear audio cues for Wingman’s spike and defuse sounds have been addressed to stand out more effectively.
- Gekko’s in-game portrait has been updated to enhance gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Players will notice improved targeting visuals for Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E), Orbital Strike (X), and Omen’s From the Shadows (X) ability. These enhancements will assist players in precisely placing these abilities on the map.
- The client is currently experiencing an issue with modifying the locale. Any locale updates will need to be made through Riot Client settings.
- We’re investigating a rare occurrence of audio cues not playing for certain sound effects and will provide updates as soon as possible.
If you are interested in learning more about the latest or upcoming updates for Valorant, you can stay updated by checking the game’s official website. Additionally, if you would like to experience the changes for yourself, Valorant is currently available to play on Windows PC.
About The Author
Stephen is the proud owner of a popular gaming news website GLN, where he provides the latest updates on everything gaming-related. With a passion for video games that dates back to his childhood, Stephen is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and expertise with fellow gamers around the world.