Valorant is a popular first-person shooter game that requires a lot of strategy, skill, and knowledge. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned player, there’s always room to improve your gameplay. To help you get better at Valorant, here are 29 tips to keep in mind:
29 Insane Tips
- Communicate with your team. Use your microphone to call out enemy positions and make sure to listen to your teammates’ calls.
- Learn the maps. Knowing the layout of each map is essential to success in Valorant.
- Practice your aim. Spend time in the practice range to improve your aim and reaction time.
- Adjust your mouse sensitivity. Find a sensitivity that works for you and stick with it.
- Use the right crosshair. Experiment with different crosshairs to find one that helps you aim better.
- Choose the right agent for the situation. Each agent has their own abilities, so make sure to pick the right one for the job.
- Don’t be afraid to switch agents mid-game. If your agent isn’t working out, try switching to a different one.
- Play with friends. Playing with a group of people you know can make the game more enjoyable and help with communication.
- Use utility to gain an advantage. Abilities like smoke grenades and flashbangs can be used to disorient the enemy and gain an advantage.
- Don’t forget about your ultimate ability. Ultimate abilities can be game-changers, so make sure to use them wisely.
- Learn how to use your agent’s abilities effectively. Each agent’s abilities have different uses, so make sure to practice and experiment with them.
- Use cover to your advantage. Don’t run out in the open, use cover to avoid getting shot.
- Use sound to your advantage. Listen for footsteps and other sounds to help you locate enemies.
- Pay attention to the minimap. The minimap can give you valuable information about where your teammates and enemies are.
- Use the buddy system. Stick with a teammate to help you cover each other and increase your chances of survival.
- Learn how to peek properly. Peeking is an essential skill in Valorant, so make sure to practice it.
- Don’t be afraid to fall back. If you’re outnumbered, it’s better to fall back and regroup than to die needlessly.
- Practice your recoil control. Recoil can be difficult to control, so spend time practicing to get better at it.
- Use your abilities to create distractions. Abilities like decoys can be used to distract the enemy and draw their attention away from you.
- Learn how to counter the enemy’s abilities. Knowing how to counter the enemy’s abilities can give you a huge advantage.
- Use the environment to your advantage. Look for ways to use the environment to gain an advantage, such as using walls to bounce grenades off of.
- Don’t rush in blindly. Take your time and be patient, rushing in blindly is a recipe for disaster.
- Use smokes to block the enemy’s vision. Smokes can be used to block the enemy’s vision and create cover for your team.
- Learn how to bait the enemy. Baiting the enemy can be a useful tactic to draw them out of hiding.
- Practice your movement. Movement is an important part of Valorant, so make sure to practice your strafing, jumping, and crouching.
- Use your abilities to support your team. Abilities like healing can be used to support your team and keep them alive.
- Pay attention to the economy. Managing your economy is important in Valorant, so make sure to buy the right weapons and abilities at the right time.
- Look up helpful YouTube videos of pro gamers to see what they do and try and mimic their play-style.
- Use exploits that are legal, nothing that will get you banned but are completely legit. They may well separate you from the rest and give you a big edge on the battlefield.
By using this above list of tips and tricks for Valorant you should go to the next level and start dominating matches in no-time! Make sure to comment below and stay up to date so you don’t miss out on any of our gaming guides.
About The Author
Stephen is the proud owner of a popular gaming news website GLN, where he provides the latest updates on everything gaming-related. With a passion for video games that dates back to his childhood, Stephen is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and expertise with fellow gamers around the world.