Capcom have revealed in a new video, that more additional content in the form of two brand new DLC characters will be coming to Resident Evil Revelations early next week.
The two new additions will be for the co-op action Raide Mode and fans can get excited about who it’s going to be. First up will be Rachael Ooze, who’s an infected mutation of the quite mysterious blonde woman. Last but not least, there’s to be a female version of one of the series most popular stars in Hunk. This character is called Lady Hunk, so there’s not a chance of forgetting that name in a hurry.
This mode allowed players to take on various missions and challenges, with the objective of completing them as quickly and efficiently as possible. One of the most interesting aspects of this mode was the selection of playable characters, each with their unique abilities and strengths.
The game features a total of 12 playable characters, each with their specific set of skills and abilities that make them valuable in different situations. The characters are divided into two categories – the primary characters and the unlockable characters. The primary characters are available right from the beginning of the game, while the unlockable characters become available after completing specific missions or meeting certain requirements.
- Claire Redfield: Claire is a seasoned veteran of the Resident Evil series, having appeared in multiple games. She has excellent mobility and speed, making her an ideal character for fast-paced combat scenarios. Her melee attacks are powerful, and she has an increased chance of finding rare items.
- Barry Burton: Another familiar face from the Resident Evil series, Barry is a skilled marksman with excellent aim and accuracy. He can use different types of weapons, including handguns, shotguns, and rifles. He also has a powerful melee attack that can take down enemies quickly.
- Moira Burton: Barry’s daughter, Moira, is an excellent support character, providing healing items and ammunition to her teammates. She can also stun enemies with her flashlight, allowing her teammates to attack them more easily.
- Gina Foley: Gina is a member of the FBC and a skilled hacker. She has the ability to hack terminals and open locked doors, making her valuable in certain missions. She also has a strong melee attack and can use shotguns and assault rifles.
- Hunk: Hunk is a fan favourite character from the Resident Evil series, and he makes an appearance in Raid Mode as an unlockable character. He has excellent aim and can use a variety of weapons, including machine guns and rocket launchers. He also has a unique ability that allows him to turn invisible, making him invaluable in stealth missions.
- Rachel Foley: Rachel is a powerful melee character, capable of taking down enemies with ease. She has a high health pool and can regenerate health over time, making her a valuable asset in missions with a lot of enemies.
- Jessica Sherawat: Jessica is a member of the FBC and an expert in close combat. She can use a variety of weapons, including handguns, shotguns, and submachine guns. She also has a unique ability that allows her to move quickly, making her invaluable in missions that require speed and agility.
- Wesker: Wesker is a boss character from the Resident Evil series, and he becomes playable in Raid Mode after completing specific missions. He has excellent speed and can use a variety of weapons, including handguns, shotguns, and magnums. He also has a unique ability that allows him to teleport short distances, making him a valuable asset in missions that require mobility.
The selection of characters in Resident Evil Revelations 2 Raid Mode provides players with a diverse set of skills and abilities to complete missions efficiently. Each character has a unique playstyle that allows players to experiment with different strategies and playstyles, making the game enjoyable and challenging.
Release Date Details
The downloadable content will be available for 240 Microsoft Points or €2.99 / £1.90 / $2.99. The DLC pack will be available to download on Tuesday June 11th, so put that date down in your calender Resident Evil fans. Check out the footage below and let us know what you think.