A Guide To Obtaining Every Mythic and Exotic Weapon in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4.
Fortnite’s ever-evolving island has once again been updated with a thrilling array of powerful new armaments in Chapter 4 Season 4. Between rare Exotics and devastating Mythics, victory requires being well-armed for any encounter. This Fortnite guide provides an overview of the current seasonal weapons and optimal strategies for acquiring each one.
Chapter 4 Season 4 Mythic Weapons Locations
Mythic weapons represent the pinnacle of power in Fortnite, offering unique perks and rewards unmatched by normal loot. They are wielded by major NPC bosses and stored in their secret vaults. Defeating these foes provides the key to claiming their elite arsenal for yourself.
- Heart’s Suppressed Havoc Assault Rifle (Mythic)
- Located at Relentless Retreat
- Obtained by eliminating boss Heart
- Thorne’s Scoped Burst SMG (Mythic)
- Located at Eclipsed Estate
- Obtained by eliminating boss Thorne
- Diamond’s Thermal DMR (Mythic)
- Located at Sanguine Suites
- Obtained by eliminating boss Diamond
Once you defeat one of the above bosses, they will also drop a keycard granting access to hidden vaults containing more Mythic weapons:
|Vault Keycard||Mythic Weapon Inside Vault|
|Midas’ Drum Gun||Mythic Drum Gun|
|Kit’s Charge Shotgun||Mythic Charge Shotgun|
|TNTina’s Ka-Boom Bow||Mythic Ka-Boom Bow|
|Zyg & Choppy’s Ray Gun||Mythic Ray Gun|
|The Foundation’s MK-Seven AR||Mythic MK-Seven AR|
|Gunnar’s Stinger SMG||Mythic Stinger SMG|
|Kit’s Shockwave Launcher||Mythic Shockwave Launcher|
|Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug||Mythic Bottomless Chug Jug|
|Infiltrator Pump Shotgun||Mythic Infiltrator Pump Shotgun|
Chapter 4 Season 4 Exotic Weapons
Exotic weapons provide another tier of premium power for those who can spare enough gold bars. Unlike past seasons, Exotics in Chapter 4 Season 4 can only be found in Holo Chests scattered mysteriously around the island.
To open a Holo Chest, you need to find its matching key which spawns randomly as normal loot. Once unlocked, you can obtain the following Exotic weaponry:
- Heisted Breacher Shotgun – Devastating short-range power
- Heisted Accelerant Shotgun – Rapid fire shotgun with extended range
- Heisted Run ‘N Gun SMG – Quick fire submachine gun for close quarters
- Shadow Tracker – Scoped pistol for precise long distance shots
- Slap Splash – Restorative grenade to heal yourself and teammates
Strategic Tips for Obtaining Mythic and Exotic Weapons
- Prioritize landing spots near major POIs housing boss NPCs to quickly engage them for their Mythic weapon drops and vault keycards.
- Keep an eagle eye out when looting and open every chest possible to maximize your chances of finding Holo Chest keys for Exotics.
- Play aggressively when equipped with Mythics to fully utilize their tremendous powers in combat. Their uniqueness gives you an advantage.
- Use Exotics to shore up weaknesses in your loadout’s effective range or damage type. Their versatility can complement more common weapons nicely.
- Save surplus gold bars to buy Exotics from NPCs rather than spend on other items when possible. These weapons are worth the investment.
With smart looting and tactical gameplay, Chapter 4 Season 4’s diverse Mythic and Exotic arsenal can provide the firepower needed to overpower your opponents. Claim the island’s most formidable weapons, and victory is within reach.
About The Author
Stephen is the proud owner of a popular gaming news website GLN, where he provides the latest updates on everything gaming-related. With a passion for video games that dates back to his childhood, Stephen is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and expertise with fellow gamers around the world.